الإنجليزية نجاح نت الإنجليزية كل مايتعلق بمادة الإنجليزية من دروس اللغة الإنجليزية وتمارين في اللغة والمفاهيم الإنجليزية وحلول,إمتحانات موحدة ,إمتحانات جهوية,حلول الإمتحانات,1bac,2bac,Recherches,Wrating,Examen Cours, Exercices لتلامدة الإبتدائي والإعدادي والتانوي وبشمول الجدع مشترك و الأولى باك والتانية باك.

إضافة رد
أدوات الموضوع
طريقة عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-01-2009, 01:39 PM
Zero
عضو فضي

تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2009
المشاركات: 810
Zero is on a distinguished road
افتراضي writing الأن إنجليزية

hi guys every week i will put a wirting
this my writing for this week

composition:write an artcile about a weeding ceremony in Fez
the weeding ceremony is a great celebration in Morocco.In Fez, the celebration is quite expensive but it is magnificient. It starts with paying the dowry,furnishing the house,and dressing the bride
Once the date of the ceremony is fixed,the real preparation begin:to prepare ****ies,to rent a villa,book an orchestra and waiters,invite the guests;and hiara dressing woman
the 'Hena' party is held the day before the weeding ceremony the bride's hands and feet are decorated.During the ceremony the guests spend the night listnening to music and dancing.From time to time "Negafa" announces the entrance of the bride and the groom with sing-song
chants
Every time the bride gets in she looked like a princess n her wonderful hera;makeup;jeweliry and dresses.Friends and relatives left up the couple;so that they can dance, sing and take souvenirs throughout the night the guests are served ****ies,drinks and juice
Sometimes they are invited to dinner at the end of the ceremony the newdy married couple is carred to
the bridle chamber

I hope this is no mistake in this writing
whit my best wishes to every one

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة N-Kyo ; 04-01-2009 الساعة 01:52 PM
Zero غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-09-2009, 12:01 AM
laile
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2009
المشاركات: 1
laile is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شكرا لك ممكن الخاصة بالدورة الإستدراكية

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة N-Kyo ; 05-09-2009 الساعة 09:59 AM
laile غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-08-2009, 05:42 AM
khalid marwane
عضو نشيط

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
الدولة: outat elhaj
المشاركات: 55
khalid marwane is on a distinguished road
افتراضي رد: writing الأن إنجليزية

Thank you sincerely to share with us this magnificent writting about weeding ceremony in fez.I enjoy it personally
khalid marwane غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-16-2010, 04:43 PM
mostafa_ait lahri
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: Apr 2010
المشاركات: 4
mostafa_ait lahri is on a distinguished road

merci et vive le wydad
mostafa_ait lahri غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-15-2012, 12:35 PM
blanco
عضو جديد

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2012
المشاركات: 1
blanco is on a distinguished road

thanx ..............
blanco غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-20-2012, 11:06 AM
toygar batur
عضو جديد
 الصورة الرمزية toygar batur

تاريخ التسجيل: Sep 2012
الدولة: شوق
المشاركات: 11
toygar batur is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up رد: writing الأن إنجليزية

composition:write an artcile about a weeding ceremony in Fez

the weeding ceremony is a great celebration in Morocco.In Fez, the celebration is quite expensive but it is magnificient. It starts with paying the dowry,furnishing the house,and dressing the bride

Once the date of the ceremony is fixed,the real preparation begin:to prepare ****ies,to rent a villa,book an orchestra and waiters,invite the guests;and hiara dressing woman

the 'Hena' party is held the day before the weeding ceremony the bride's hands and feet are decorated.During the ceremony the guests spend the night listnening to music and dancing.From time to time "Negafa" announces the entrance of the bride and the groom with sing-song

chants

Every time the bride gets in she looked like a princess n her wonderful hera;makeup;jeweliry and dresses.Friends and relatives left up the couple;so that they can dance, sing and take souvenirs throughout the night the guests are served ****ies,drinks and juice

Sometimes they are invited to dinner at the end of the ceremony the newdy married couple is carred to

the bridle chamber<<<

well first hi ^_^ i lreally like the way you wrote the subkject but it looks abvious that you had help with gooogle traduction there atre some words that are still french well for some humble correction i advise you to write these words instdead of others
: announces the entrance it would be better to write anouces the comming -in and out of the bride, and also for the word "Negafa" there are some people who won't understand it so it would be better to give her a short definition,and sing-song chants is frensh we can say with beautiful and great traditionnal songs (even we all know that Negafa's doesn't have btfl sngs hhh ) ..... she looked like a princess this is a a fact so u must use the present simple not the past so we can say she looks like a princess...her wonderful hera;makeup;jeweliry and dresses we should say with her wonderful hair well maded, her make-up her diamond and golden jewerlies and gowns (dresses is normal clothes but gown is the dress da the bride wears)
sing and take souvenirs.. we can say they take pictures to preserve the great time they had as beutiful thoughts in the future....... the newdy married couple it would be better to say the just married couple

i hope i heleped a little ^_^ well if u have any questions or you need anyhelp you can post you question here it would be a pleasure to help

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة N-Kyo ; 09-20-2012 الساعة 01:04 PM
toygar batur غير متواجد حالياً  
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر رد
جميع مواضيع writing تجدوها هنا,smoking,pollution,immigration,right of women ... N-Kyo الإنجليزية 6 06-02-2011 11:14 PM
أزيد من 100 جملة إنجليزية تجدها كتيرا في تعاملاتنا اليومية مترجمة عربي N-Kyo الإنجليزية 1 10-09-2010 12:31 PM
Pollution writing تانية باك Yacine الإنجليزية 2 06-19-2010 11:48 AM
writing "second year baccalaureat Zero الإنجليزية 0 04-05-2009 02:46 AM
Modals درس إنجليزية أميرة الإنجليزية 0 03-21-2009 07:00 PM

الساعة الآن 11:43 PM.

تعريف :

نجاح نت منتدى يهتم بجميع متطلبات مستعملي الإنترنيت وخصوصا البرامج وشروحتها وأمور ديننا الحنيف و المناهج الدراسية والألعاب...

جميع المواضيع و الردود المطروحة لا تعبر عن رأي المنتدى بل تعبر عن رأي كاتبها وقرار البيع والشراء مسؤليتك وحدك